Store Manager forwas designed to enhance functionality of default admin web interface, bring new cool features, automate routine tasks and simplify day-to-day operations.
With the help of Store Manager for osCommerce you can create and manage your categories, products, attributes, manufacturers; analyze your sales using multiple, add or manage customers, track customers' orders, send instant e-mails to your customers, and provide discounts. Also you can , products, customers, orders into Excel file or .csv file, edit it and then import it back into store. And even more!
Store Manager for osCommerce is an easy-to-use Windows application with simple installation. User-friendly wizard allows you to select few options like: to create shortcut or not, to install plugins and report tool or not, etc - basically, you need to click next few times. So, it doesn't require any special skills to run and you can concentrate on your basic business tasks.
See below for details about the program's core features.
Download DEMO version to get better understanding what it is.
Store Manager for osCommerce Features
- Multiple stores management. Store your configuration data and quickly switch between stores
- Direct connection to the MySQL database (no additional php modules or server changes needed!)
- /Restore - keep your data safe, always
- Store Sonfiguration - edit all store settings in one window.
- Instant Changes - all changes you made applied to your store immediately, no synchronization, no delayed updates
- Offline Mode - use PHP MySQL bridge to create offline connection that does not require persistent connection
- User friendly interface. Only few required options - do your job but not waste your time investigating the program
- Simple and quick installation. Just run installer and click Next several timer, no unintelligible options and parameters
- Supports latest MySQL versions including MySQL5. MySQL compressed protocol support for better speed
- Encrypted Passwords for increased security
- Create, edit, delete categories
- Manage category tree using drag-and-drop technology
- Manage category images, automatically resize and upload
- Export categories from your shopping cart database into .csv file which can be easily opened in Excel
- from .txt/.csv file provided by your supplier into your osCommerce store database
- Create, edit, delete products
- Copy, paste and clone products using corresponding buttons, context menu options or drag-and-drop technology
- Manage product names and descriptions for multiple languages if you have multi-language store
- Edit product description using HTML editor
- Manage product images, automatically resize, upload, import/export
- Assign multiple categories to product(s) at once
- Easy product navigation. Quick product search and multi-store search with advanced search options, multiple filters and much more
- Search for products by ID, name, model, product description and specify results relevancy.
- Filter products by name, model, price, manufacturer, date, quantity, etc
- Export products from your shopping cart database into .csv/.xls file
- Update products using txt/.csv/xls file from your supplier - Import products into your osCommerce store database. Automatically create category tree while import or assign multiple categories. Set default values for any database field. Preform calculations while import (like add 20% to product price)
- Add, edit, delete attributes, options and value
- Quickly manage product attributes using Extended attribute editor
- Copy, paste attributes feature that allows you to copy attributes from one product and paste them into multiple products at once
- contributions supported , , Cross-sell (X-Sell) Products, , Ultra Pics, Family Products, Product Extra Fields, Header Tags (Meta data)
- Add, edit, delete customers and their data
- Track customers' orders
- Search for customers by name, address, email, phone, items purchased, etc
- Filter customers by time period or ordered products
- Send instant e-mail to a specific customer
- Exports customer data into .csv/.xls file to use with other bulk email programs
- Import customer data from .csv file
- Add, delete or modify orders easily: change quantity, add or delete items, adjust shipping charges or sales tax, etc
- Search for order by customers name, date, address, etc
- Filter orders by time period, products or customers
- Print orders, invoices and packing slips
- Manage order statuses
- Send confirmation emails to your customers when is changed
- from your database into .csv/.xls file for further analysis
- from .csv file
- Add, delete, clone or modify discounts easily: change value, quantity, add or delete items, categories, etc
- Analyze your customers' activity using Coupon redeem track
- Generate and save reports for further analysis
- Add, edit or remove countries, zones, tax zones, tax classes and tax rates in one place, thus saving you time
- Define the address format for letters sent by postal mail, every country, ISO-3166 2-letter and 3-letter country code using Countries and zones section
- View and manage tax rates and their configuration for individual countries and regions. This allows products to be taxed accordingly to where the purchase is coming from, and achieves a final tax rate value by adding or compounding the tax rates defined in the assigned products tax class
- Define multiple currencies if you wish to accept payment in other currencies
- Also, a tool is provided that updates your exchange rates according to European Central Bank. The reference rates are based on the regular daily conversation procedure between central banks within and outside the European System of Central Banks
Email template system
Email template system allows you to create or modify email templates. They are used to send confirmation emails to your customers when their order status is changed. You can:
- Add, delete, clone or modify email templates
- Insert macro to make your template personalized
- Insert any image into your e-mail
- Edit email body using HTML editor
- Preview or send a test email to check the result
- Manage email queue using Outgoing Email list
With nearly 40 built-in reports covering sales, inventory and customer data, Store Manager offers the best built-in reporting capabilities. Plus all reports can be modified and new reports can be created. When you open any report, the following options are available: print, save, see the report outline, specify page settings and more. Also there are numerous export options available. You can save current report as an image, PDF file or a table and open it later for deep analysis.
Store Manager for osCommerce allows you to compare data from different areas of your business and to help you in appropriate decision making. Making right business decisions in a right time will help your store to correspond customers' needs. And the more customers – and consequently, more profit.
Multi Stores Management
Merchants with more than one osCommerce store can manage all of them in one place - Store Manager for osCommerce. Simply store your configuration data for multiple stores and quickly switch between them.
You can export data from one store and import it into another store using Import/Export wizard. You can copy to clipboard multiple products or attributes from one store and paste them into another store using Quick connection switch. And much more. Multiple stores management becomes much easier if you're using Store Manager.
Multiple users with separate access rights to keep your store under control. Store Manager for osCommerce helps you to protect your data from unauthorized access and makes it easier for legitimate users to do their jobs. More specifically, access management translates business policies into Store Manager user access rights and then enforces those rights.
Store Manager Addons and Plugins
Store Manager Plugins and Addons bring additional functionality to Store Manager. Those are Store Manager extensions designed to automate and improve typical tasks/operations made by store owners or managers. By default, all addons are working in DEMO mode, in order to unlock its functionality you have to purchase appropriate license and to register extension.
- Mass Product Changer - designed to automate and improve mass operations over multiple products at once. It allows you to change pricing for multiple products in few clicks, make product pricing "smart", and make it safe by automating
- Mail Order Manager - designed to allow store owners to export Orders from osCommerce to Mail Order Manager Software by Dydacomp. Export/Import procedures are highly customizable, you can use filters to export orders filtered by some criteria. Import can be used to update order statuses as well as to create new orders at your store using order information from .dbf file created by M.O.M. order export.
- Mass AdWords Product Ads - designed to easily create separate ads in Google AdWords for EACH product in your store. You can do it once for complete store, creating hundreds or thousands of ads or just select one or few products to create ads for.
- QuickBooks Integration - designed to export your osCommerce products, customers and orders from your store to QuickBooks. It allows you to synchronize product and customer information between your online store and your accounting package, thus ensuring that order data is correctly assigned to the proper accounts.
- Windows XP/2003/Vista 32/64 bit
- 1Gb RAM
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- Internet connection
For MAC Users:
Store Manager requires a PC Emulator to run on a MAC.
Please note that this does reduce the performance of the Store Manager software. Compatible PC Emulator (Virtual PC is one we recommend; you can get more information at: Microsoft Windows Virtual PC page). Also we recommend to check this page to get more information on how to run Windows on a Mac system.
For Linux Users:
For Linux users we recommend VirtualBox and Windows installation; you can get more information at www.virtualbox.org. Please note that this does reduce the performance of the Store Manager software